- Future of Computer Vision Datasets, Invited speaker at CVPR 2021.
- Learning Generalized Visual Representations at Facebook, Invited talk at NeurIPS, Dec. 2020.
- Don’t Judge an Object by its Context: Learning to Overcome Contextual Bias, Oral Presentation at CVPR, June 2020.
- Large-scale weakly-supervised pre-training for Video Action Recognition, Invited talk at EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge,
CVPR, Long Beach, June 2019.
- Less is more: Learning Highlight Detection from Video Duration, Invited talk at Learning from Unlabeled Videos, CVPR, Long Beach, June 2019.
- From Visual Recognition to Reasoning at Facebook, presented at F8, an annual developer conference attended by 5000 researchers, developers, and entrepreneurs world-wide, May 2019 [Video]
- Feature maps driven no-reference image quality prediction of authentically distorted images, Oral presentation at Human Vision and Electronic Imaging, San Francisco, Feb. 2015.
- Crowdsourced study of subjective image quality, Oral presentation at Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, California, Nov. 2014.